Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Atonement

UK 2007

Details imdb

Seen 16 January 2008

This is a biased view of the movie. As I have not read the book yet, I fell hook, line and sinker from the word go. The whole movie titillates, stimulates and gave many lump in the throat moments. I've always been partial to glances and looks and this movie has them in abundance. The close-ups magnify the emotional turmoil underneath and I especially love that tremor and electricity when hands were barely touching each other.

A very compleat movie and I'm quite certain the author approves of this cinematic vision of his work as he is one of the producers. It was also a delightful treat to see Vanessa Redgrave on screen again.

2 comments:

Ajami Hashim said...

i'm ur new reader ;-)

Edd Vedder said...

stumble upon your blog..
Read most of the stuff you wrote..
Nice work..
We share the same passion for film..
Keep it up..
Peace.